Thursday, April 01, 2010

Novels

Reading has become such a integral part of my life in such a way that I would feel something void even if I dnt read atleast one page in a day.

I was on a short trip to UK. Was going back after a long time i.e. after 8 months, to meet my friends. They were happy to see me after a long time. So as I was travelling I have a bad habit i.e. i like to buy novels and that is what I had done. Brought 4 novels all written by Indian authors. All these 4 novels had the same theme i.e. "Love".

At this point I would like to praise and appreciate the publisher's Rupa and Srishti for encouraging new writters to come up with stories and convert them into novels. I hope they continue to do this in near future also.

The novels which I had read are,

1. Of Course I Love You, till i find someone better by Durjoy Datta & Maanvi Ahuja.

2. I Too Had A Love Story by Ravinder Singh.

3. Oops! I Fell In Love! just by chance by Harsh Snehanshu.

4. Those Small Lil Things In Life and Love by Rahul Saini.


The theme may be common but the way the story was written and the ending are different ( of course!!!! they will be).

No comments: